Wildlife and nature photography by native Vermonter Heather Forcier. Please also visit my website http://www.heatherforcier.com/

Monday, November 7, 2011

"Art for Irene" Benefit Art Show!

Since the devastation of Irene I have hoped to be able to do something with my photography to help benefit those impacted.  I was thrilled to be invited as an artist to exhibit at “Art for Irene,” an art show of four artists to support Vermont Disaster Relief.

While I will be exhibiting a great deal of my work in Vermont, I have also been scouring my image files for some interesting, previously unpublished/printed photos as well.


Bald Eagle silhouette at sunrise, Homer, Alaska

The Other Artists

Celeste Forcier

Lynn Ann Powers

Bob Vogel


The Show

Sale items include paintings, photographs, jewelry, cards, calendars, and fabric and paper art.  Each artist is donating an art work to be raffled off at the end of the show. 

This is a wonderful opportunity to find unique gifts by Vermont artists while also helping fellow Vermonters still recovering from the ravages of Irene.

First two weekends of December (3/4, 10/11), Saturdays 10am to 5pm, Sundays 11am to 4pm.  Show located at the former Footprints Daycare, 3038 Shelburne Road, Shelburne, Vermont.

Hope you are able to make it!

Art for Irene Show in Shelburne, Vermont
First two weekends of December 2011

No comments: